What you will do:
- Participate in requirement analysis and process redesign
- Produce a technical specification for custom development and systems integration requirements
- Participate when needed at the project meetings with the customer
- Provide technical help to the team and mentor team members
- Coding and unit testing
- Conduct peer review and provide feedback.
- Ability to manage, enhance, maintain complex/critical systems
This position is for you if you have:
- Three or more years of relevant work experience
- Experience using Java Spring MVC and Spring Boot.
- Experience with REST APIs.
- Experience developing microservices.
- Sharp analytical and problem-solving skills
- Attention to detail
- Working in Agile development teams
- Experience using React or Angular2+
- Expertise in leveraging emerging technologies and frameworks to deliver best-in-class technology
- Agile mindset
- Excellent communication skills
Why should you join us:
- Exciting, meaningful, responsible tasks
- Significant role in developing products which make better or easier people’s life
- Internal coaching and mentoring
- Support of career aspirations and personal development
- High level of internal transparency
- Stable background
- Startup type company culture and inspirational atmosphere
- Competitive salary
Job type and location:
- On-site full-time work
- 1097 Budapest, Könyves Kálmán krt. 12-14.
How to apply:
Send your CV, LinkedIn profile link to email@example.com.