By sign up to Automizy and agreeing to our Terms of Service, you are also agreeing to this Anti-Spam Policy.
What is spam?
In the context of electronic messaging, spam refers to unsolicited, bulk or indiscriminate messages, typically sent for a commercial purpose.
How we deal with spam?
Automizy has a zero-tolerance spam policy.
Automizy will suspend any Customer’s access to the Service if customer found to be using Automizy for sending spam.
If you know of or suspect any violators, please notify us immediately at email@example.com.
Allowed contact types in Automizy:
- Contacts who were subscribed on your website
- Contacts who filled in an offline form and you have their permission to contact them in email
- Your customers if the last purchase was less than 2 years ago
- You got someone’s business card and you asked his permission to contact him
NOT allowed contact types in Automizy:
- Contact lists that you bought, rented or in any other way acquired from a third party
- You have not contacted with him in the last 2 years
- You just copy and pasted the email address from the web
This Anti-Spam Policy was last Updated on August 20, 2014.